I trust that you had an amazing finale to 2016 and you’re ready to get going on those new projects and goals for 2017! It is the ONE year (2+0+1+6)! Woo hoo! The one year represents new starts, new beginnings, new careers, new relationships, new projects, new YOU! AND today is a full moon on 1:11:1 (January 11th of this 1 year) so the energy is very fun and alive and pushing you to get going on your next HUGE task for this nine year cycle! This is the perfect time to set some goals for your path and work them this year. The energy of the year will fully support you.
Also, Mercury just went direct as well, so we are having a rare window of opportunity where all planets are direct. Energetically, we have the green light to set our plans into motion. When all planets are direct, the energy feels more freed up and clear. Manifesting becomes much easier during this time, and you might have already seen how in the last week or two, creating what you think about has been quick and simple. Take note of this as the manifesting energy is amplified right now, so good or bad, whatever you think will come into being.
Many of you have been feeling the push to get going on your new projects, but you are feeling a lot of doubts about how to get started and what to even pick. I wanted to address some of the challenges you can face with “one” energy and then also give you an exercise to get clear on your goals for 2017.
Problems with Manifesting
- Fail Start- It’s easy to just never start because it can feel like there are so many things to choose from and we don’t know which ones to devote energy towards.
- Doubt- Perhaps doubt enters your field which makes you think you might pick the wrong one… or maybe you won’t like it… or maybe it will cause a problem with family members, etc.
- You reap what you sow- The Universe gives you whatever you send out vibrationally. If you send out doubt and confusion, guess what will show up in your outer world?
Is There A Better Way?
A better habit to form is to take time to list out what you do want, select the top things to devote your energy to, create a plan and execute the plan. When you do this, the Universe will oblige with help! People will enter your life to help out. You will suddenly become aware of tools you might need for your quest. You will have a clearer picture of what you are working towards and why and this will help you with staying motivated.
How to Manifest Your Goals for 2017!
- Get out some paper and a pen. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath in and let it out. Focus on your body for a few minutes and simply notice what you feel.
- After becoming relaxed, start listing off all of your goals for the year. They can be personal or professional. Just list off as many as possible, one after the other. Really get into the flow of it.
- When you feel done, circle or star ten things from your list which are a higher priority. If you did the values exercise, you may want to check to make sure these ten items you select somehow align with your values. Knowing your highest values can help you pick your top goals.
- Once you are done figuring out which ten are your top goals, take out a clean page and describe each of the ten goals in more detail. For example, if you want to meditate more in 2017, describe how you will accomplish this goal. State it as if you do it now and describe the result as a positive. “I meditate daily, twice a day for about 20 minutes. I do a quiet meditation, seated comfortably and I play soft music in the background to make the experience enjoyable. The meditations leave me feeling clear, refreshed and more calm.” Note: perhaps “peace” was a high value for you and this goal helps you work towards it.
- Keep this list nearby, at your desk or at your bedside and look at it often to help you stay on track with your goals.
- Look for ways the universe supports you in achieving these goals. It knows what your values are deep down and it will help you stay in alignment with them. This is why it is important to take your values into consideration when writing out your goals. If your goals do not satisfy your values at all, then you will encounter situations in which the universe helps you get back on track (hence the trip ups, accidents, breakups, being fired, etc.)
It’s fun to look at this list at the end of the year to see which things you were able to accomplish and manifest. Notice also, which things fall to the wayside naturally, as if your spirit didn’t think those things were as important.
What are some of your goals for 2017 and how do they line up with your highest values! Share them below and if you liked this article or found it helpful, please share it with a friend or family member who might need it!
Lots of love as you manifest a most ONE-durful year!