We are never alone! Spirits, angels, and Source energy are always available to help nudge you back onto your path. This beautiful message from a grandmother to a granddaughter reaffirms how important it is to listen to your soul as you walk your path. Learn what can keep you from living in the flow and how you can align with your spirit more easily. Watch this video about soul flow and then read the story about how a grandmother came through with an important message.
A woman recently came to me wanting to connect with her deceased grandmother. She’s been seeing her grandmother in her dreams and wondered if there was a specific message. Feeling unsure about next steps for herself, she has been having a lot of discussions with her husband about working, making money and taking care of a new baby and her family (because family is one of her top values… go here for an article on how to discover your top values and to get more in alignment with them). Her grandma not only came through from the other side, but she brought through a baby spirit. Whenever I feel these smaller energies, I always know that they are either from a miscarriage or abortion. The grandma confirmed that the spirit with her was from a miscarriage and said to tell her granddaughter that she is taking care of the baby energy. Grandma also confirmed that there were a few more spirits on the way, and that her granddaughter had nothing to worry about with this next one! Grandma came through to help her granddaughter feel okay with her current (and very important) position in life with being a mom 🙂
It’s always amazing to me how a client comes to me expecting one thing (to connect to grandma), and then something else happens. And that “something else” is usually the thing they most need to hear in the moment (usually about letting go and flowing with what is). We often resist our path because we think we know what we are supposed to be doing. It’s easy to get caught up in the expectations of being able to do it all, have it all, accomplish it all. And usually, when you live a life from trying to fulfill expectations, the one thing you can be sure to experience is suffering.
This is one of the main reasons why I not only love doing medium readings for others, but why I get them for myself. Sometimes I get caught up in thinking I should be doing more or doing something a certain way. Any yet, when I do a reading or get one, there is always a calm and peaceful feeling that results. This happens because when you open yourself up to the higher realms, you are re-aligning with the divine. It helps you connect to your answers in a much clearer way. As you learn to connect to these higher realms yourself and gain trust from the guidance, you will feel like you are in the flow with life.
What Can Keep You From Living in the Flow
Of course it’s not always easy to just simply trust the guidance you receive and flow along through life easily with no doubts or worries. You want to make sure that the advice is pure and coming from Source. So how do we know whether the guidance is coming from a higher place? Here are some things you may experience that indicate you are connecting to something other than Source.
- You experience headaches- Headaches are a sign that you are thinking too much about the question or problem.
- You feel alone- Looking to the outside or trying to get answers through others can often leave you feeling alone.
- Constant confusion- When you doubt or live in fear, confusion will surface.
- You experience roadblocks- Obstacles usually indicate you are trying too hard to make something work the way you “think” it should work.
- You get sick- Disease and sickness indicate that you are resisting the flow, being stubborn to what is or who you really are, or not seeing things with “God eyes” (I’ll explain God eyes below).
How to Align with Your Spirit and with Source
In all of the cases above, the one thing in common that keeps us from being in the flow with Source energy is seeing things through “ego eyes.” When you only live in the ego, in the head, then you will compare yourself to others, judge yourself and others, look to others for approval, deny your true self, and try really really hard to make something work according to society’s standards (or our own standards).
Instead, try looking at your life and all the past experiences through “God eyes.” Take a moment to connect to Source and then look at the experience with this pure perception. Suddenly, you will understand that there is a reason for the experience. Your heart will have a chance to be heard and see things from a healer’s perspective. When you connect in this way, it opens you up for understanding how your soul attracts the experiences it needs to help you affirm your path. Being in the flow means you have surrendered to the experience with joy.
Here are some tips for getting in the flow and aligning with Source:
- Ask Source or God to align with you at the start of your day.
- When you are facing a difficult situation, try to align with your “God eyes.” We are all one with God and with each other. When you start to feel yourself getting upset over a situation, the ego is always one to weigh in, but usually, if you give your spirit a chance to speak, you will hear it’s voice (comes in usually with a positive take on things- this is God chiming in). We usually give more weight to the bad news or negativity that the ego shares, but why not try believing the God part instead. Try it out a few times and see what happens!
- Believe the messages you receive from spirits and your own spirit; trust the intuitions you get. If you aren’t used to receiving messages yet, start with something small like asking Source, Angels or a spirit to show you a sign.
- If you are looking for answers or trying to make a decision, try meditating and getting really quiet. Meditation allows for divine energy to flow through you and enter into your life. Practicing meditation helps you understand how the ego likes to step in first. But you can set it to the side to allow a connection to Source to happen. With time, you’ll start to understand that the ego always steps in, but you will learn to not give it so much power.
- When you revisit your past experiences with “God eyes” instead of “ego eyes” then you start to see that the life you have is meant to be. You are a creator, a manifestor and designer of your life. When you have surrendered to your true self, you have experienced the flow.
There is so much help available to you from the divine and from spirits at all times. Taking the time to discern between the ego and from the higher vibration of spirit can make all the difference in your life. Play with these techniques for a bit and please share your experiences below.
Much love and light to you!
-If you need to get in touch with me, please private message me at 909-303-0314 or schedule a session here.